Authorized Eden Energy Medicine 101 & 102
Would you like to learn the basics of Eden Energy Medicine (EEM) in a fun, supportive environment? If so, these two classes are for you! They are straight forward, easy, and full of information to help you take better care of yourself and help others do the same.
Taught sequentially, EM101 and EM102 are each one-day classes that cover many of the key topics from Donna Eden's award-winning book, Energy Medicine. The information you gain from these two classes will help you feel and be your best.
EM101 introduces EEM basics plus many topics that are important for self-care and healing. A quick Daily Energy Routine (just over 5 minutes) is taught that will have your energies humming in no time, plus ways to feel more grounded and centered are explored. EM101 also teaches a mainstay of EEM, ways to work and balance meridians, the rivers of energy that bath and vitalize our body and it's systems.
EM102 picks up where EM101 leaves off and offers important techniques for pain management and stress relief. Energy Medicine for the Eyes is also covered in this class, as is Energy Testing, an opportunity to learn what the energies flowing through your body can tell you. Just like EM101, this class is full of practice, practice, practice, but it ends with each participant experiencing an EEM mini-session that balances and calms their energy. Here's an outline of the topics we'll cover over the two days.
• Basic Principles of Energy Medicine
• The Daily Energy Routine – a fantastic way to keep your basic energies clear and bright.
• Introduction to Meridians – the energy pathways balanced in Acupuncture and Acupressure. Learn gentle balancing techniques.
• Neurolymphatic Reflex Points – support detoxification, clearing the meridians, and getting unstuck!
• Triple Warmer and Spleen – important in managing stress, balancing hormones, and providing support for auto-immune diseases.
• Grounding and The Aura – the health of all our energy systems is impacted by the flow of energy through it's circuitry (grounding) and protecting ourselves from energy sapping influences outside ourselves (the aura). Basic Principles of Energy Medicine
• Energy Testing - learn the foundations to be able to test yourself and others for exercises in the Daily Energy Routine.
• Brazilian Toe Technique - an aligning, refreshing and relaxing technique. Fantastic for recovery from surgeries and support during chemotherapy treatments.
• Pain Management Techniques - simple ways to clear pain from the body.
• Energy Medicine for the Eyes - keep your eyes healthy and strong.
If you are interested in sponsoring an EEM class, please send me an email
There are no EEM 101 and 102 Classes Currently Scheduled